Monday, April 2, 2018

TO SIR WITH LOVE

TO SIR WITH LOVE A friend of mine related to me her high school life. She was 15 when she fell in love with her teacher who happened to be the boyfriend of her older sister. She really showed her affection for her teacher who told her it was not love. Her sister did not flare up. Her older sister would console her, saying it was infatuation, a teen's crush. My friend never gave up. One day the fiance of her teacher announced his resignation from the school. My friend was shocked. She knew the reason. Her sister and her teacher broke up. She did not exert effort to know the truth. Deep in her heart was a celebration. But she never succeeded. Her teacher left for another place. After two years, she met her former teacher who was teaching in the college she was enrolled in. The feeling was still in her heart. But she confined it to herself. She just waited for a chance. But she, again, was never been given the chance to prove her love. She wanted to give up hope until one day the man invited her to a talk. She was very excited and anticipated for a rosy and happy moment. "I have known you to be a nice fine girl and now a sweet lady, but I want you to finish your course. I know what it is your heart would change. You're still at the emotional stage. You will love a boy of your age. I am again committed to your sister and we're planning to tie the knot in less than a year," her former teacher told her while holding her arms. My friend realized that the man was correct. And my friend finally set the love in her heart, for the sake of her sister's happiness. Love is sacrifice. Love is giving for the welfare of one beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment